On march 6, 2021, the office of the Academie Culinaire de France US & CANADA delegation showed once again its capacity of adaptation to a global health crisis still strongly present, therefore we virtually keep our commitments towards our members and our partners and we welcome more than 100 guests for our first congress and virtual general assembly 2021.
Thank you to all members , Partners, Mr Jeremie Robert Consul General of France in New York, Mr Fabrice Prochasson(MOF) World President of The Academie Culinaire de France for taking the time and be with us on this special day.
By using the REMO Platform, we were able to bring together more than 100 guests and share with our members and partners our actions in 2019 and also induct 10 new members, 6 from Canada and 4 from the United States.
Following our Assembly General Ordinaire our partners were able to exchange with all the chefs presents for more than an hour in a friendly and professional atmosphere.
- 11 Am OPENING OF THE ASSEMBLY GENERAL
- Words of welcome President delegue Sebastien Baud
- Words by Mr Jeremie Robert Consul General Of France in New York
- Words by Fabrice Prochasson , World President ACF
- Presentation of the associations Reports of the year 2020
- Presentation Partners report
- Presentation financial report
- Tribute to chef emile Tabourdiau
- Inductee’s ceremony Promotion 2021 “Chef emile Tabourdiau”
- 12 Pm 1st Forum of recognition between our partners and members
IF YOU MISS IT !! WATCH AGAIN THE FULL VIDEO OF OUR 2021 ASSEMBLY GENERAL .